Thursday, December 19, 2019

Final - Self Assessment

Please take a few minutes and consider your :

Personal Art Practice
  • Did I work as hard as I could have? Yes? No? Why?
  • Did I set and maintain high standards for myself? Yes?  No? Why?
  • Did I spend enough time to do quality work? Yes? No? Why?
  • Did I regulate my procrastination, distractions, and temptations in order to complete my work? Yes? No? Why?
  • Did I make good use of available resources? Yes? No? Why?
  • Did I ask questions if I needed help? Yes? No? Why?
  • Did I review and re-review my work for possible errors? Yes? No? Why?
  • Did I examine best practices for similar work? Yes? No? Why?
  • Is my work something for which I am proud—that I would proudly show to a large, global audience? Yes? No? Why?

Critique of an Artwork
Pick 1 project that you completed and answer the following:

Objectives:How well does your piece solve the project requirements?

Production
Did you take your time or rush? Do you have good craftsmanship?
Did you stay on task?

Creativity
How original is your work? Did you explore new ideas or just stick to the basic requirements?

Growth
How does this work compare to your previous work?
Does it show improvement in skills, thought and planning?
Are you sketching and brainstorming before you begin your work?

Composition and Design
How did you use the Elements and Principles of Design to create interest in your work?
Elements -  Line        Form     Color     Value    space    texture
Principles – Balance        Unity     Contrast               Emphasis             Patter
n

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final - Self Assessment

Please take a few minutes and consider your : Personal Art Practice Did I work as hard as I could have? Yes? No? Why? Did I set and main...